How to Apply

Applications for a Sixth Form place are to be made online through UCAS Progress:

All local students should have received a username and password for UCAS Progress from Kent County Council in the post to their home address. If you do not have this, speak to your current school who will have access to your user name and password.

For students applying from outside of Kent, you should still have a login for UCAS Progress. Speak to your current school to find out your details. If your school does not have your login details, you can click "I don't have an account" and find your school. You can then set up an account from there.

For students applying from abroad or for any students whose school is not listed on UCAS progress, you can create an account as a self registered learner. This can be achieved by clicking "I don't have an account", typing in your school name and then choosing "my school is not listed".

If you have any problems applying through UCAS progress, please contact us for support and guidance.

Website Design By